jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

VAPOR DE AGUA



Are you there?

Anathema

Are you there?

is it wonderful to know

all the ghosts...

all the ghosts...

freak my selfish out

my mind is happy

need to learn to let it go I know you'd do no harm to me



But since you've been gone I've been lost inside

tried and failed as we walked by the riverside

and I wish you could see the love in her eyes

the best friend that eluded you lost in time

burned alive in the heat of a grieving mind



But what can I say now?

it couldn't be more wrong

cos there's no one there

unmistakably lost and without a care

did we lose all the love that we could have shared

and it's wearing me down

and it's turning me round

and I can't find a way

now to find it out

where are you when I need you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¿Estás Ahí?
¿Estás ahí?
Es magnífico saberlo
Todos los fantasmas…
Todos los fantasmas
Liberar mi monstruo egoísta interior
Mi mente está feliz
Necesito aprenderlo a dejarlo ahí
Yo sé que nunca me dañarías

Desde que te fuiste, he estado perdido
Tratado y fallado mientras caminamos por la orilla
Oh! Me gustaría que pudieras ver el amor en sus ojos
El mejor amigo que te eludió perdió a tiempo
Quemado vivo en el calor de una mente que se aflige

Pero ¿Qué puedo decir ahora?
Y no puedo estar más equivocado
Porque no hay nadie ahí
Inequívocamente perdido y sin un cuidado
Hemos perdido todo el amor que podemos mostrar
Y me esta tirando abajo
Y me está dando vueltas
Y no puedo encontrar un camino
No, no puedo encontrarlo
¿Dónde estas cuando te necesito?

¿Estas ahí?

Blogging tips